Friday, January 14, 2011

Finally: Vogue Patterns!

I have checked the Vogue website a couple times a day for the last week...waiting for Spring to pop up. I admit even to checking it from my iPhone (and that takes considerable patience for the site to load). They've finally arrived!

V1233
1233 is everyone's favorite, I think. Those details are beautiful.



V1220
1220 looks comfy. Like a modern take on the housedress. Bows around my waist are bulky sometimes; maybe I'd make the sash longer to tie and hang from the back.


V8718
8718 should be a good wardrobe builder. The jacket sleeve detail is a little eighties, but I don't mind it.


V8714
8714 is a Very Easy Very Vogue pattern. I think it is simply beautiful.


V8708
8708 - I think I mentioned before most days I sport a pair of jeans and a button down shirt. I love camp shirts.


V8712
8712 is a Marcy Tilton design. I think these look like the step up from cozy sweatpants. Last year I made one of her jackets, and I'm hooked. While her lines seem... bizarre... at times, the lines are flattering and they disguise imperfections.



V8719
8719 would be fun made up in linen. My husband wouldn't go for it, but seersucker would be cool, too.



Now, if only Hancock would get some of these in before their $3.99 MLK, Jr. sale is over. Wouldn't I be tickled pink?!


No comments:

Post a Comment